Awarding of ISO 9001:2008
Mangli Djaya Raya has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 on April 5th, 2011. The award, which was submitted by Governor of East Java Sukarwo, is intended for companies that have fulfilled the criteria of award receiver.
Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008) is documented procedures and standard practices for system management, with the objective of assuring compatibility of process and product (good and service) towards particular necessity or requirement. These particular necessity or requirement are determined or specified by customer and organization.
The benefits of ISO 9001:2008 implementation are as follows:
- Improving costumer trust
- As the guarantee of process and product quality
- Increasing company productivity and market share
- Strengthening employee motivation, innovation, and performance
- As the analysis instrument for company’s competitors
- Improving mutual relationship with suppliers
- Improving cost efficiency and product safety
- Improving means of internal communication
- Building the positive image of company
- Establishing the documented system of work
- As the medium of training and education